When we visit a city for the Rise of the Rest tour, we endeavor to connect and convene key local stakeholders from the startup, investment, civic, media, incubator/accelerator, and traditional business verticals. We spend time engaged in thoughtful and spirited discussion to learn what makes each city unique and successful. We discuss both challenges and opportunities for the future. The day is a success if we are able to help validate and spotlight each city’s efforts to foster innovation and entrepreneurship.
Explore the cities we have visited to discover:
- Active resources for entrepreneurs
- Public policies and university programs aimed at encouraging innovation
- Curated list of companies and community leaders engaged in building the ecosystem
- Recap of our tour experience
- An interview with the winner of Steve’s $100K pitch competition